I. Cookies Policy
Cookies are small text files that are copied to your computer or device when accessing the portal via the browser you are using, with the help portal function to recognize the device in the following uses.
The term cookies is used in this policy to refer to files that collect information in this way.
These files collect only generic information, such as traffic source (path of research that users perform to reach the page, the way they use and navigate the portal and geographic data originating page traffic, etc.), and not collect any user information that personally identifies you.
- Cookies only record the information related to user preferences.
- For a transparent process, the portal user can always request notification by the browser on the receipt of cookies, as well as disable the entry in the system. It safeguards that disabling cookies may affect some features of the page and can be an obstacle to the correct process operation and purchase.
- Communications via email, vulgar newsletters may for analysis of analytical data contain parameters that allow the Group Ramos Ferreira control of the opening rate and access to links present in them.
II. Types of cookies used / using
- Essentials - This type of files allow navigation in the portal and the use of its features, such as access to specific areas and safe areas via login, so without the same features that require no longer available.
- Analytical - Allow analyze how users navigate the portal, monitoring system performance and provide a more efficient and rapid experience, helping to correct any problems immediately. Through these data are counted as the most page views, most viewed content, navigation flows and error messages.
- Functional - Enable the user preferences are stored and the data entered in fields for access to specific areas of the portal. For example, personal areas, user accounts or comments.
- Third - This type of file allows access count / views of applications or external elements such as advertising.
- Advertising - analyze and direct advertising in accordance with the interests of each portal user, allowing you to limit the number of times an ad (banner) is "printed" to each user and can thus "run" multiple ads. These cookies also allow measuring the views and number of hits to ads without identifying the user.
- Definitive - They provide a more personalized browsing, as are stored in the browser used and are always accessed the portal user visits the page again, directing and helping yourself navigation according to your previous searches.
- Session - Temporary files that are used only while the user browses the page, also allow a personalized and optimized navigation.
III. Cookies Deactivation
IV. Cookies Management
Google Chrome by default, they allowed all cookies
To adjust this setting, click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar and follow these steps:
- Show advanced settings.
- Under "Privacy", click Content settings.
- Select "Block definition of the data by the sites"
To change the settings of "cookies", follow these steps:
- delete cookies
- Block cookies by default
- Allow cookies by default
- Keep cookies and site data by default until you quit your browser
- Create exceptions for specific websites or domains cookies
In Internet Explorer, to disable all cookies:
- Select the "Tools" menu and the "Internet Options" option;
- "Privacy" tab;
- Move the bar to the top, where you will come to "Block all cookies" message
Mozilla Firefox, to disable all cookies
- Select the "Tools" menu;
- Select "Options";
- "Privacy", which is on the top panel;
- In the "cookies" disable the "Accept cookies from sites";
- Click "OK" to save your changes and close.
In Safari, to disable all cookies:
- Select "Edit"
- Click "Preferences"
- In the top pane, select the "Privacy" icon